Friday, March 16, 2012

Measurements are in...

Happy Friday!

I am coming to you from a state of exhaustion, so this post will be a little short. I have been in the process of redecorating a room for a dear friend of mine, and it is taking up a lot of my time. But, I still managed to get my workout in and I have still been on track as far as my diet goes.

In my last post, I mentioned that I was feeling pretty bummed over my 1.1 pound weight loss last week. I think I am finally past that let down because, as mentioned in that post, today I would be updating my measurements. And I am SO HAPPY to say that I have indeed lost some inches. :)

                       DAY 1          DAY 8         DIFFERENCE
 Bust                   35"                 34"                      -1"
Waist                 28"                 27.5"                  -.5"
Belly Button     34"                 33"                     -1"
Hips                  38.5"              37"                     -1.5"
R. Thigh            23.75"            22.75"                -1"
L. Thigh            23.5"              22.5"                  -1"
R. Arm              11.75"            11"                     -.75"
l. Arm               11.25"            10.5"                  -.75"     


Total inches lost: 7.5" 

I have to say, that's not bad for a week :)      

And of course I did not forget. I promised that I would upload a progress photo along with my measurements. Just keep in mind that this photo was taken right after a work out, so I'm looking a little busted. :)


Thats all for now folks. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment