Friday, March 23, 2012

This week...

Since I've been super busy, I wanted to make a quick post that covered my entire last week. I have to say that I did not experienced the results that I anticipated. But to be fair, I did not work as diligently as weeks prior. I'm not going to be a myself up about this because it's natural for anyone to have a bad week, but I am happy to see that the numbers are still going in the right direction. 




I was super charged up after my week 2 results left much to be desired, but after a few days, I felt burned out. I mentioned that I would be continuing my No/Low carb diet for another week, and I'm happy to say that I did. Now that's its over, I cant imagining going back to the way I use to eat. I still plan to avoid the major Carb players, breads, Pasta, et cetera, but I'm not going to be as strict on other foods. I wanted to upload a picture of one of my favorite dishes that has recently been added to the menu. 

Grilled Chicken w/ No-Pasta Pasta
I sauteed onions, red pepper, large leafs of spinach 
mushrooms, stewed tomatoes and seasoned to taste. 


I love this meal because I feel like I'm eating spaghetti. I like 
to slice the peppers into long strips to give me even more of 
the pasta feel. And You can even opt to add a little Parmesan 
cheese on top. But not too much :)


Now for my weigh in. On Wednesday, I think I was too bummed to post the results, but I need to put it out there anyway. Although mid-week, I saw that I got down to 144.4, By the time I reached weigh in day, I was back to 145.7. Still technically lower than last week, but I was hoping for more. I'm not going to get discouraged because I till have a month and a half to reach my goal of 134.


I just did my weekly measurements. And as with my weigh in, the results were not fabulous, but still heading in the right direction.




Bust.....                               34 (Down 0")
Belly Button....                   31 (Down 2")
Waist....                        27 (Down .5")
Hips....                     37 (Down 0")
Right Thigh.... 22.5 (Down .5")
Left Thigh....  22.25 (Down .25")
Right Arm....             11 (Down 0")
Left Arm....                    10.5 (Down 0")

This week I need to focus on my upper and lower body. I have been focusing on my Abs, and happy to see that my mid suction had gone down, but I want the rest of my body to get with the program. I will post next week at the latest with my results. And... because it's Friday, I'll end this with my progress photo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment